Add to or Remove Members Subset
1. In the PowerOLAP ribbon, select Model tab, Dimension command.
The Dimensions dialog box appears.
2. Select the Dimension containing the Subset that you want to edit.
Click on the Subsets button.
The Edit Subsets dialog box appears.
3. Select the Subset that you want to modify.
Click on the Edit button. Now, the Edit Slice dialog box appears, as shown below:
4. Proceed to Add or Remove Members in the Slice Content area, on the right, so that the Subset contains the Members you want.
5. Click OK button (green checkmark) to return to the Edit Subsets dialog box;
then click OK to return to the Dimensions dialog box.
6. Click OK to exit, with the newly configured Subset.