Power Excel Client Installation
The Power Excel client installation is similar to that of the PowerOLAP® Modeler installation. Only difference is the client setup type selected at the end of the installation process.
Before You Begin, Please Note:
- Please be sure that the Microsoft Excel application are closed before installing/uninstalling.
- Take note that you CANNOT install Power Excel and PowerOLAP Modeler on the same machine.
Steps for PowerOLAP® Excel Installation
1. Locate the installation file for PowerOLAP and run setup.exe.
IMPT: You must run the application as an administrator. To do this, right click on PowerOLAP® installation file (setup.exe) and select ‘Run as administrator‘ option.
2. Proceed to the Installation Welcome Screen and Click Next.
3. Read the License and Maintenance Agreement screens; select, I accept.
4. Click Next.
5. Enter the appropriate User Name and Company Name in the indicated boxes; note the radio button selections below.
6. Click Next.
7. Select the Client type required for the user and click Next. (In this case, select PowerExcel -third option)
8. Click Next at the Choose Destination Location screen and select the desired directory.
9. Click Install to begin the installation.
10. Click Finish to complete the installation.
11. Restart the computer.