PowerOLAP Client Installation
You must be logged in as a user with Administrator or equivalent rights to install PowerOLAP® Software.
Before You Begin, Please Note:
- Please be sure that the PowerOLAP® application and Microsoft Excel application are closed before installing/uninstalling.
Steps for PowerOLAP® Client Installation
Note: The Designer Client works with local databases as well as server-based databases.
1. Locate the installation file for PowerOLAP and run setup.exe.
IMPT: You must run the application as an administrator. To do this, right click on PowerOLAP® installation file (setup.exe) and select ‘Run as administrator‘ option.
2. Proceed to the Installation Welcome Screen and Click Next.
3. Read the License and Maintenance Agreement screens; select, I accept.
4. Click Next.
5. Enter the appropriate User Name and Company Name in the indicated boxes; note the radio button selections below.
6. Click Next.
7. Select the Client type required for the user and click Next. (Generally, the Modeler will be installed first)
8. Click Next at the Choose Destination Location screen, shown below with default Destination Folder,
– i.e., C\:Program Files (x86)\PowerOLAP.
9. Click Install to begin the installation, as shown below.
10. Click Finish to complete the installation.
11. Restart the computer.
This completes the Installation. Next activate the client software.
The procedure for installing additional PowerOLAP® clients is identical to the PowerOLAP® modeler installation.
See Related Topics: