Offline License Registration of PowerOLAP® Designer Client
The next steps will require you to have access to the internet for browser/email—for example, via a smart phone—and be able to communicate information between the two machines (the “install machine,” i.e., on which the Client/Designer is to be registered and the connected machine)
To Register PowerOLAP Designer Offline:
1. Launch the PowerOLAP Client/Designer from the Start Menu.
2. Select the I have been issued a PowerOLAP license ID and Password option (second option).
3. Click Continue.
The License Codes dialog box appears.
4. In the above dialog, enter the PowerOLAP Designer <License ID> and <password> (reference your PowerOLAP licensing document).
5. Once the keys are entered, click Offline (circled above).
An Advanced Licensing dialog will appear on the machine where you are performing the offline (no internet connection) registration.
6. Copy the URL into the browser of the “connected” machine, and go to the resulting web page (see previous image – PowerOLAP Product Registration).
7. Enter the <License ID> and <Password> (same as Step 4) as well as the Entry Code (aka Computer Code that showed on the installation machine); hit Submit.
8. Copy the entire text string, and—by whatever means available to you—transmit it to the installation machine; paste it into the Advanced Licensing dialog, in the white space below Computer Code, as below (circled).
9. Click OK in Advanced Licensing dialog.
10. Click OK in the License Codes box you originally opened.
This completes the Offline installation and licensing of the PowerOLAP® Designer.