PowerOLAP® Personal Installation
You must be logged in as a user with Administrator or equivalent rights to install the PowerOLAP® Software.
- You are required to be logged in as a user with Administrator or with equivalent rights to install the PowerOLAP® Personal software
- Your device must have internet connectivity to be able to perform the following procedure
- You are required to exit PowerOLAP® and Microsoft Excel applications before installing or uninstalling
- Make sure DEP settings are set to: “Turn on DEP settings for essential windows programs and services only.
(Right click on My Computer → Properties → Advanced System Settings → Performance Settings → Data Execution Prevention)
Follow the steps below to install PowerOLAP® Personal product.
1. Locate the installation file for PowerOLAP®.
2. Run the Setup.exe.
IMPT: You must run the application as an administrator. To do this, right click on PowerOLAP® Personal installation file (setup.exe) and select ‘Run as administrator’ option.
3. Proceed to the Installation Welcome Screen, shown below, and click Next.
4. Read the License and Maintenance Agreement screens and select I Accept.
(These images are not shown) .
5. Click Next.
6. Enter the appropriate<User Name> and <Company Name> in the indicated boxes.
Note the button selections as shown below .
7. Click Next.
8. With the Modeler selected as setup type, click Next.
9. Click Next at the Choose Destination Location screen, shown below with default Destination Folder, i.e., C\:Program Files (x86)\PowerOLAP.
10. Click Install to initialize installation.
11. Click Finish to complete the installation
12. Restart the computer.
This completes the PowerOLAP® Personal product installation. Next, you will need to activate your license.