PowerOLAP® MDB Server Installation
You must be logged in as a user with Administrator or equivalent rights to install PowerOLAP® Software.
Before you Begin, Please Note:
- Please be sure that the PowerOLAP® application and Microsoft Excel application are closed before installing/uninstalling.
Steps for PowerOLAP® Server Installation
1. Locate the installation file for PowerOLAP.
(In the example image below the destination of the Setup.exe or the installation file is in C:\Server.)
2. Double click the Setup.exe, to run the installation file. The install process will begin.
3. Click Next at the Installation Welcome Screen.
4. Read the License Agreement and select I accept.
5. Click Next.
6. Similarly, read the Maintenance Agreement and select I accept.
7. Click Next.
8. Enter the desired User Name and Company Name in the appropriate boxes.
9. Click Next.
10. Click Next at the Destination Folder Screen. Accept the default target directory.
11. Click Install to begin the installation.
12. In the last screen, select the ‘Yes, I want to restart my computer now’ radio button to restart the computer and click Finish to close the installation.
This completes the PowerOLAP Server installation. Next, activate the PowerOLAP Server.
Directories and Program Icons Created
See Related Topics:
- PowerOLAP® Server Installation for Non-Admin Users
- PowerOLAP® Client Installation for Non-Admin Users